You can help
Maintaining all these projects has up until now mainly been a private undertaking. One that has taken up a lot of resources for that matter. The Hyperbase, e.g., has exceeded 5,000 hours of research and writing over the last decade.
Needless to say then, that any help would be appreciated!
How can you help?
- Share Information: if you find an interesting article, or inspirational text, or any information that you think should be added to any of these sites, send me a copy or send me the link.
- Contribute Information: Authors wanted! If you'd like to contribute a text for a topic of the Hyperbase, or even a full-fledged in depth article, by all means, please do so!
- Verify information: when I started the Hyperbase, e.g., I wrote down summaries of what I had read, or of what had come out of a regression session. Most of the time, I didn't bother to keep track of the sources. If you find inaccuracies in the texts (even typos), or if you would happen to know where some of the material that does not mention a source, comes from, let me know.
- Indirect financial support: There are two ways in which you could consider giving financial support:
- Moral support: send me an e-mail to say how much you appreciate these sites... ;-)